Member Services > Audio Response
Audio Response: (484) 223-0246
Hello........ Enter account number ........PIN number .....
If calling for the first time, enter Social Security number of prime member, and then enter 4 digit pin number.
When entering account number do not add "0", use only base account number.
Will give Savings & Checking balance automatically.
To get back into a menu, use * To repeat menu, use #
Also, 9 is the help key.
1. Account Balance & History
- Account Balance #4 Suffix: 008 or 009
- Deposit/Withdrawal Share History
- Withdrawal/deposit Draft History
- Dividends and YTD interest
- 1 cleared drafts - will give listing
- 2 individual drafts - enter draft number
- Savings 001
- Checking 007
- Christmas 008
- Vacation 009
2. Check withdrawals and transfers for Suffix 4, 1 Continue ex. 008 to 007 $__, c__
2. check withdrawal
3. Loan payments
1. Calculate payment
2. calculate amount to be borrowed
3. exit does not work
4. Special services
1. change pin number
2. access different account
3. all active loans
5. Dividends/special rates
6. Enter loan application
Please Note: Account Transfer Limitations
During any statement period, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account owned by you or a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic order of instruction. No more than three of the six transfers may be initiated by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitation in any statement period, your check or ACH debit will be returned unpaid and a non-sufficient funds fee will be charged to your account.
Audio Response provides fast and free access to your accounts via a touch-tone phone. By using Audio Response, you are capable of conducting a variety of financial transactions 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Just some of these transactions include:
- Up-to-the-minute account information
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Request withdrawals-check mailed to you
- Verify checks cleared
- Audio Response is the cost of a phone call
- Multiple transactions in one call
- Audio transactions itemized on your statement
- Complete security; audio response transactions cannot transfer funds from your account to someone else’s account, make a check payable to another person, or send checks to another person’s address